Construction & Maintenance
CPF have built a strong reputation assisting facility managers in protecting their buildings
CPF have qualified sprinkler fitters, fire technicians, hydrant plumbers and special hazard fire protection specialists with vast experience across the commercial, industrial and aged care sector.
Whether it is an Aged Care facility, commercial shopping centre or high rise building through to heavy industrial and highly technical industrial sites. CPF have qualified staff to fulfil your fire protection requirements.
CPF have the ability to provide a diverse range of fire protection services for both Construction and Maintenance projects.
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Hydrant Systems & pump sets
- Fire Hose Reel Systems & pump sets
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Automatic Fire Detection and Alarm systems
- Annual Certification
- Gas Suppression
- Passive & Fire Doors
- Fire Cable Spraying
- Bush Fire Prevention
- Deluge Foam Systems
- Deluge and Pre-action Systems
- Commissioning and Annual Flow Testing
Annual Fire Safety
- Have you received a letter from the local council asking you to complete your annual fire safety statement?
- Do you need to complete an annual fire safety assessment to be carried out on your premises?
If you answered Yes, CPF can assist you. The fire protection specialists at CPF can walk you through the complete annual fire safety process ensuring your building meets legislation requirements and protects people and property.
Sectors We Service.
- Commercial Facilities
- Government Facilities
- Nursing Homes & Hospitals
- Industrial Facilities
- Power Generation Facilities
- Schools & Education Facilities
- Retail Shopping Centres
- Clubs & Hotels
- Residential & Commercial High Rise